In recent years, there has been a huge increase in the number of natural or herbal breast enlargement pills and creams on offer on the internet. All of these products claim to be highly effective and safe alternatives to breast augmentation surgery.
Many women around the world feel depressed and frustrated because they have small or unshapely or drooping breasts. Although some would consider this to be a trivial cosmetic issue, it is an undeniable fact that many women suffer from a serious lack of confidence and self-esteem on account of their “less than sexy” bust lines.
Options For Breast Enhancement
Until recently, women faced with this problem really had only one option for correcting the situation – breast augmentation surgery, which became the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure in the U.S.
Between 1962 and 2005, breast implant surgeries performed annually in the U.S. showed a phenomenal increase of 756%. Yet, despite the popularity, the procedure continued to produce many unhappy patients. Problems of implant rupture, capsular contracture, loss of feeling in the breasts and/or nipples, difficulties in breast feeding have been cause for frequent complaints. There are more serious issues that still need more investigation, such as possibly higher incidences of cancer and higher rates of suicide amongst women with breast implants.
With all these disadvantages, coupled with the very high cost, it is not surprising that women are looking for alternatives to surgery for breast enhancement. Since there is an obvious demand, many herbal formulation companies have turned their attention to natural breast enlargement based on herbal supplements, and have come up with many products aimed at this market. Some of these products really can be effective when used correctly over a period of several months, provided the product chosen is of an optimum potency, high quality and is a correctly balanced formulation.
Natural Breast Enlargement Ingredients
The best natural breast enlargement products contain a common set of ingredients that have been widely used in traditional herbal and naturopathic medicine. Most of these herbs and compounds started to gain attention with the publication of “The Green Pharmacy“, in which Dr. James Duke discussed the hormone-balancing properties of these plant extracts.
For your guidance, Breast Actives is one of the finest natural breast enlargement products on the market. Manufactured in the USA in FDA approved conditions, it conforms to the highest levels of purity and potency. The combination of supplement pills and enhancement cream ensures that all the important ingredients are delivered to the body in the optimum dosages and in a form that is readily absorbed. The guarantee offered with this product ensures that you have nothing to lose.
Specific brands of natural breast enhancement supplements or creams may also contain some additional herbs or plant extracts, other than those discussed below.
- Saw Palmetto – The extract of this herb is often prescribed by naturopathic doctors as a means to increase breast size, as a hormonal regulator, for sexual stimulation, urinary tract infections, and weight regulation.
- Damiana Extract – This is traditionally used for treating depression, anxiety and nervousness. It is a traditional herbal prescription for hormone imbalances, poor mammary gland (breast tissue) development, decreased sex drive, menopause, infertility and PMS.
- Dong Quai – This herb aids the body in the efficient use of hormones. It is used successfully to alleviate PMS (premenstrual syndrome) and menopausal symptoms (Hardy 2000). Dong Quai extract has been shown to have a muscle relaxant effect and has been used as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent. Scientists believe that one of the actions of Dong Quai is to promote natural progesterone synthesis. Progesterone is another hormone whose production declines at menopause. This plant nutrient helps to improve the health of the breast tissues.
- Blessed Thistle herb – is used to treat a variety of female problems including painful menstruation and the associated aches and pains. It is used as a hormonal regulator and an aid in digestion and circulation. Containing Vitamin B-complex, calcium, iron, manganese, cincin and essential oils, Blessed Thistle improves blood circulation and purifies the blood, thereby increasing oxygen supply to various organs of the body. It has powerful estrogenic properties, due to which it is widely used for nursing mothers – the warm infusion scarcely ever fails to procure a proper supply of milk.
- Wild Yam extract – This is one of the most widely used herbal remedies for female health. Wild Yam contains diosgenin, a producer of progesterone (a female hormone), which makes it popular for treating PMS. It is widely used as a female breast enhancer and a sexual stimulant.
- Feneugreek Seed Extract – This herbal extract contains some of the highest concentrations of the plant elements recommended by herbalists for breast enlargement. It is also a hormone regulator that is used to treat menopausal symptoms and balance the female system. Fenugreek seed, known as Methi in Urdu and Hindi and Hulba in Arabic, is a popular supplement for minimizing symptoms of menopause, relieving constipation, controlling diabetes, reducing cholesterol, soothing sore throat pain and coughs, and easing minor indigestion and diarrhea. Modern scientific research has confirmed that Fenugreek contains the chemicals diosgenin and isoflavones, very similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. It’s properties mimic the effect of estrogen in the female body. This herb stimulates swelling and growth of healthy breast tissue.
- Fennel Seed – This herbal extract is rich in flavonoids that cause estrogenic effects. This is the key to the formation of new breast cells and tissue. Fennel seed also helps to move waste out of the body. This boosting of excretion ensures cleansing of the estrogen receptor sites, which get clouded with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen. By acting to remove these and other toxins from the body, Fennel Seed acts as a tonic and stimulant as well. An infusion of the fresh root is said to be good for gallstones, jaundice, and other liver problems. No side effects or contradictions with normal use.
- Avena Sativa or Wild Oats – another common remedy used for stress and anxiety. It is also used as an aphrodisiac and anti-addiction treatment.
Other than these ingredients, individual breast enlargement products may include some additional herbal compounds to enhance the breast development effects. The important issue is to select a product that in which the ingredients used are of the highest levels of purity and potency. The reputation of the manufacturer and the levels of guarantee offered are of critical importance.
There are additional benefits from these herbal extracts that you will notice in a few weeks. Good reported side effects in clinical trials, testimonials and commentary, have shown the following:
- Elevated mood
- Fuller lips (from increased levels of estrogen while on product)
- Clearer skin (some women report brief breakouts at the start, but then unusually clear skin afterwards)
- Diminished PMS symptoms
- Increased regularity and decreased severity of menstrual cycles
To avoid disappointment, keep your expectations at reasonable levels. If you will be happy with an increase in your breasts of 1 to 2 cup sizes, together with more firmness and volume and better tone and lift in your boobs, then go for natural breast enlargement. Breast Actives will bring you satisfaction and happiness!